Roll-ups are one of the fastest ways to grow a business in a fragmented industry. But combining several entities with different cultures can be challenging and may lead to inefficiencies.
In this episode of the M&A Science Podcast, Daniel Burseth, Vice President at Eckhart, talks about the opportunities and challenges of rolling up small manufacturing companies.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- The great wealth transfer
- Challenges in buying a business
- How to grow technical leadership talent
- The significant trends of automation
- Change management challenge
To join our network of M&A practitioners and sign up for our newsletter, go to mascience.com.