John Morada, COO at M&A Science + DealRoom Are you looking to pivot into an M&A integration career? Over the past decade, the importance of integration has become more prevalent. Practitioners have realized that integration is where you make or break value. However, the role and skills needed for integration leaders remain the same.
In this episode of the M&A Science podcast, John Morada, COO at M&A Science, will be sharing how to pivot into an M&A integration career, and the essential skills needed for the role.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How to transition to an M&A integration role
- Attributes of a good integration leader
- Primary role of an integration leader
- Future of M&A integration
- Importance and function of an IMO
To join our network of M&A practitioners and sign up for our newsletter, go to mascience.com.