Too many times, we've seen M&A used as a strategy to grow businesses. But in fact, M&A is not a strategy, it's a tool that organizations use to achieve their corporate strategy.
But once you understand your true north, having an M&A strategy is just as important.
You will also learn:
- The importance of an M&A strategy
- How socializing your strategy can help you source deals
- Creating your own M&A scorecard
- Challenges in developing your M&A strategy
- Lessons learned along the way
To join our network of M&A practitioners and sign up for our newsletter, go to mascience.com.