An M&A transaction can be an expensive mistake, and you can waste a lot of time and money if you pursue a transaction without a solid M&A strategy.
On the other hand, a solid strategy allows you to pick the right targets and pursue them proactively.
In this episode of the M&A Science Podcast, Sreepathy Viswanathan, Chief Corporate Development Officer, HGS Healthcare, who has 25 years of experience in Corp Dev, talks about how to build a great M&A strategy.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- The Importance of M&A strategy
- How to shape your M&A strategy
- The difference between M&A strategy and corporate strategy
- The integration’s role in strategy
- How relationships affect M&A deals
To join our network of M&A practitioners and sign up for our newsletter, go to mascience.com.